Using technology and science, we can change the current accident trends and foster a positive and proactive relationship between teens and parents. Help keep your teen driver safe, while improving their driving skills and deflecting peer pressure towards risky driving behavior.
The most dangerous driving time is late afternoon/ early evening, with Saturday being the deadliest day of the week. Most teen drivers’ accidents are due to distractions, speeding, and peer pressure. Utilizing the science and technology of PocketFinder will play a significant role in improving their driving habits and safety on the road.
• Car crashes ending with teen deaths result in nearly $4.8 BILLION in medical and work-loss costs annually.
• Up to 258,000 teens are injured in car crashes annually, requiring emergency room visits.
• Up to 2,400 teens in the US are killed in car accidents annually.
• Teen drivers represent about 6.4% of total drivers but account for 8% of ALL fatal accidents.• Most fatal teen accidents happen just 6 months after getting their license.
Solution Starts with You
Now is the perfect time to be proactive and continue your new driver’s development.
PocketFinder’s objective, much like your own, is to motivate America’s (and of course the world’s) parents to action when it comes to the safety of our teen drivers. We are dedicated to providing an effective solution to help shape good driving behaviors and habits that save lives.
PocketFinder’s Teen Driver tracking solution is a high-value tool for both parents and teen drivers. Driver’s Ed may have ended, but there is still more to learn. Now, you as a parent can virtually “be in the car” with your new driver. They receive real-time behavior correcting beeps; you receive alerts to then provide context and further coaching to help sharpen life-saving skills.
PocketFinder Teen Driver
A solution that fits in the palm of your hand. This discrete plug-in device will not only provide peace of mind for you but instill safe driving habits in your teen driver.
Enhance your invenstment to continue safe driving education and keep them safe with real-time speeding, driver behavior and more feedback.
- No Installation Required – Simply plug Teen Driver into the port under the steering column of your vehicle
- Monitor Current Location, Location / Alert History, Zone Alerts
- Driver Behavior Alerts: Harsh Turns, Rapid Acceleration & Hard Braking
- Speed Alerts when exceeding set 5, 10, or 15 mph over the posted speed limit
- Vehicle Collision & Device Disconnect Detection
- Free App and Online Interface supporting multiple users
- Instant Refocus – An audible “beep” with harsh turns and harsh acceleration / breaking instantly provides your teen with “in-the-moment” feedback, refocusing them on good driving behavior
- Deflect Peer Pressure – Teens can be tempted by friends and classmates to drive where they shouldn’t, speed, or worse. Now, your teen can “blame” their safe driving decision on us, alerting you to any questionable driver behavior!
- Regular FeedBack – Specific driving behavior feedback with the context of location, timing, and speed
Customer Testimonials & Social Shares Coming Soon
Join Our Community Promoting Teen Driver Safety
Please send us a video or tag us in social media posts about your experience with PocketFinder Teen Driver. We’d love to add you to our growing group of happy and safe families.